Monday, May 25, 2009

Apologies

OK, it's going to appear that I am a rude bastard who doesn't reply to comments on this blog. And it's true, in that I am both a rude bastard and someone who has not replied to comments on this blog. Alas, the fault does not lie with me, rather with the blogger/google empire who have not been notifying me of comments. Accordingly, I prostrate myself in apology and would like to shamelessly plug two of the main commenters:
(1) The man who had the good sense to marry into the best family in Melbourne and from who I shameless cribbed the idea for this blog (he also happens to be my cousin by marriage, so that makes it OK).
(2) By the looks of it, one of the members of the third best band in Melbourne, behind TISM and The Fauves, of course, but far, far ahead of 1200 Techniques: Squid Ink. Listen to some songs here and here. He (She? It? Do Australians even have genders?) also has phenomenal taste in not liking I Love Rock and Roll.

And Andre: Georgie Fame, really? I'll take your word for it, somewhat sceptically. But I will strenuously argue that Shop Around is magic.

And with that, what more can I say, all apologies (that's day #45 by the way).

1 comment:

  1. No offence taken cus... just glad to have you back.

    ReplyDelete