Thursday, July 23, 2009

Stop, in the name of all which does not suck

Sonny and Cher - I Got You Babe



The only thing I can say about this song is that the version that Cher did with Beavis and Butthead is better. But I'm not going to say that, because Cher, clearly a robot from the future sent back in time to rid the planet of humans via autotune, will find me and terminate me.

I can, however, understand why Bill Murray was always trying to kill himself in Groundhog Day. Having to wake up to this everry day would sap my will to live pretty damn quickly too.

Oh, and Sonny Bono is not related to a certain pretentious Irish halfwit.

Verdict: This sucks more than anything that has ever sucked before.

Tomorrow (if I'm still alive by then): Bob Marley - I Shot The Sheriff

No comments:

Post a Comment